I’ve decided to spend my time to write about what an ideal restaurant has for me. I’ve had my fair share of dining in restaurants, and these are the things that my friends and I usually look for in a resto.
1. Ambiance. I personally don’t want to sit in a place outside the street where I could breathe in smoke that cars on the road emit or walls full of termites or cockroaches, it just doesn’t help my appetite.
2. Service with a Smile. Who would want to eat something that a waiter who is frowning gave to you, anyway?
3. Birthday Treats. I personally want to make birthdays a little special, having the staff of a restaurant sing happy birthday with guitars and tambourines wouldn’t be so bad.
4. Cleanliness. Clean utensils, tables and chairs are a big plus! We must consider hygiene in all cases, people!
5. Good, Presentable Food. What good would everything else be without the scrumptuous and beautiful meal?!
I guess those are the basics. I’m a pretty shallow person, like everyone else. If you own a restaurant and you think your restaurant has these qualities, then I give you my two thumbs up!